dwayne bell

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

no posts shocker

I've not posted for AGES. I can offer up no good reason and will have to put it down to a bout of the lazies. Here's a few things that I've been passing through my brain filter ap recently.

Music

They're called Left Lane Cruiser, they're from Indiana and they're playing an R. L. Burnside tune - if you like big filthy blues check them out.



And here's the late great R. L. himself



Left Lane Cruiser, this time cranking out The Black Key's, Stack Shot Billy



The Black Keys doing it themselves



He's a small effeminate man wearing high heeled shoes and he sounds like this





I've been watching


Playing



Reading (manly nonsense)



Laughing at this man







That's us all caught up. Oh, I've playing on my bike too.



0 comments:

Post a Comment