dwayne bell

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

song from students

You know, as a lecturer, you're either doing something very right or very wrong when the students write you a song.
Thanks to Jenny and Katie for my last day on National Diploma song. See if you can guess the tune.



I see stripes of green,
Red chequers, too.
I see them buttoned up around you.
And I think to myself, ‘what a wonderful shirt.’


I see hair of brown,
Stubble too.
That furry face bestowed upon you.
And I think to myself, ‘what a wonderful beard.’

All the pictures in our logbook, so pretty and bright.
Scanned into Photoshop: they look alright.
I see pens in your hand, acetate too.
Layer ‘em all up,
Just like y’ do.

I hear vowels of Scots,
Printers too.
I’m in reprographics; I see you.
And I think to myself, ‘what a wonderful bloke!’
Yes, I think to myself, ‘what a wonderful bloke!’

Oh yeah.

And now, a few days later I have been presented with a CD containing...



Created by Jen Bows of 2nd Yr Graphic Desgin. Thanks Jen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment