dwayne bell

Friday, 5 March 2010

AOI conference / Leeds Met


Next week sees the A.O.I. hit Leeds Met for a day of advice for up-coming illustrators and as a Leeds Met Alumni (I feel like a berk typing that) I have been invited to show work as part of the accompanying exhibition. The brief was to produce a piece of work from the title 'Survive', here's my offering. I have never produced so many thumbnail ideas for one illustration before. I had ideas from dogs chasing hares to people with ladders coming out of there heads - obviously.
Apologies to Mick Marston, who was putting the show together, in his words "it's been like herding cats". I hope it all goes together well and I can't wait to see all the work produced by the other alumni, I just hope I haven't shamed myself in front of so many people I admire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment